From the very beginning, the leaders of Dixie Youth Baseball knew they wanted to develop a college scholarship program that would help former players obtain a college education.
In order to be eligible, the applicant must be a senior in high school and have played in a Dixie Youth Baseball league when 12 years old or younger. There is no relationship between the award of a scholarship and athletic ability. The applicant’s ability as an athlete will not
be a factor in awarding scholarships.
All 5 of the below required documents must be enclosed for an application to be accepted:
- Signed Statement from a Local League Official
- Email a Digital Photo for Publication
- ACT and/or SAT Score, Class Size and Rank (ex. 5/189) and Grade Point Average (GPA)
- One Page Signed Letter From the Applicant
- One Page Signed Letter From the Parent or Guardian
Applications are due on or before March 1, 2021.
Send completed application to the address below postmarked on or before March 1:
Johnny Berthelot, Sch. Comm. Chairman
Dixie Youth Baseball, Inc.
110 South Bolivar St. Suite 207
Marshall, TX 75670
Download 2021 Scholarship Application
* Be aware the NCAA rules may prohibit acceptance of this scholarship if a student will be participating in a collegiate athletic program.